Itch Relief Roll-On
Temporarily stimulates natural desensitization against itch
Scratching up a storm?
Similasan Itch Relief Roll-On stimulates natural desensitization for relief of minor itch or irritation. It’s formulated with natural active ingredients so you can feel good about feeling better™.
- For insect bites & stings, poison ivy, oak & sumac
- Steroid and antihistamine free
- Gluten and dairy free
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Trusted for 40 years in Switzerland
Trusted by pharmacists and families in Switzerland for 40 years, Similasan is a leading Swiss brand of remedies that use natural active ingredients instead of harsh chemicals to keep families healthy. Our state of the art facility located near the Swiss Alps makes over 190 popular remedies for children and adults: cough and cold, eye care, ear care, nasal allergies and more.
More Natural Tips to Prevent or Relieve Bug Bites:
• Cover exposed skin during outdoor activities by wearing long-sleeved shirts, long pants, socks, and closed-toe shoes.
• Remain calm and move away slowly if you encounter wasps or other stinging bugs.
• If you are bitten or stung, gently remove the stinger and wash the affected area with soap and warm water.
• Apply a cold compress, such as an ice pack, for at least ten minutes to reduce swelling.
• Elevate the affected area to reduce swelling.
• Avoid scratching the area to reduce risk of infection.