Sinus Relief ™
Preservative Free Nasal Mist
Moisturizes the Sinuses and Helps Temporarily Relieve Congestion
Soothe and moisturize your sinuses and temporarily relieve uncomfortable congestion with Similasans Preservative Free Sinus Relief nasal mist.
Sinus Relief nasal mist gently stimulates the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve sinus congestion and inflammation of the nasal passages while soothing irritating dryness.
• Preservative Free
• Non-Habit Forming
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
Active ingredients: Purpose
Kali bichromicum 6X: sinus congestion, sinus pressure nasal dryness
Luffa operculata 6X: runny nose, rhinitis, nasal dryness, sinus congestion
Sabadilla 6X: sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Purified water, Sodium chloride
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Runny nose due to colds & flu
- Inflammation of mucous membranes (rhinitis)
- Sinus congestion
- Nasal congestion
- Post-nasal drip
- Irritating dryness of nasal passages
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal is missing or open.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For adults and children, including toddlers and infants:
- remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
- lift cap off bottle
- spray 1-3 times into each nostril
- use as needed
- replace cap after use