Irritated Eye Relief
Homeopathic sterile eye drops
Multi-Symptom Relief: Redness - Watery Discharge - Burning - Grittiness - Dryness - Stinging
Help soothe discomfort with Similasan’s Irritated Eye Relief multi-symptom sterile eye drops.
Irritated Eye Relief stimulates the body’s natural ability to relieve redness, watery discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants. Plus, it’s gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
Gluten & Dairy Free.
Formerly known as Pink Eye Relief
Active ingredients: Purpose
Belladonna* 6X: dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness
Euphrasia 6X: watery discharge
Hepar sulphuris 12X: redness, stinging
*containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication help relieve symptoms of:
- redness of the eyes
- excessive watery (clear) discharge
- sensation of grittiness
- irritation, dryness, and burning
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you experience eye pain or changes in vision
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use