Nasal Allergy Relief ™

Preservative Free Nasal Mist

Buy Online

Temporarily Relieves Allergic Congestion, Itching & Runny Nose

Temporarily relieve the symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies with Similasans non-drowsy preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist.

Similasans preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist gently stimulates the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve allergic congestion, itchy, runny nose and rhinitis caused by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores.

Let Similasans Nasal Allergy Relief ease your allergy symptoms so you can better enjoy your day.

• Preservative Free
• Non Drowsy
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free


allergy eye relief eye drops

Active Ingredients: Purpose

Cardiospermum 6X: itching, rhinitis, runny nose

Galphimia glauca 6X: runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing

Luffa operculata 6X: runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion

Sabadilla 6X: sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis


Other information:

Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.


Inactive Ingredients:

Purified water, Sodium chloride


According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of:

  • allergies accompanied by runny nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion)
  • acute and chronic allergic rhinitis
  • post nasal drip caused by allergies
  • sinus pressure caused by allergies


  • Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
  • Use only if bottle seal is intact.
  • Replace cap tightly after every use.
  • To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
  • Discard open bottle after 6 months.
  • The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
  • For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal is missing or open.

Ask a doctor before use if you:

  • are susceptible to nose bleeds
  • are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity

Stop use and consult a doctor if:

  • symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen

If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children
. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.


For adults and children, including toddlers & infants:

  • remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
  • lift cap off bottle
  • spray 1-3 times into each nostril
  • use as needed
  • replace cap after use