Kids Ear Relief
Homeopathic Ear Drops
Temporary Relief for Children Ages 2 and Over
When your child has the sensation of clogged, full, and troublesome ears, it can be distracting and annoying for them. Give them temporary relief for their symptoms with Similasans Kids Ear Relief homeopathic ear drops, a solution created just for them.
Kids Ear Relief ear drops help clear water trapped in their ear and the homeopathic ingredients help stimulate their body's natural ability to soothe the ear, decrease the ear's sensitivity to external factors such as water, cold, and drafts, reduce the clogged sensation in the ear.
For over 30 years, our Original Swiss Formulas − formulated with natural active ingredients − have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
Active ingredients: Purpose
Chamomilla 10X: sensitivity to drafts, soothing
Mercurius solubilis 15X: fullness, sensitivity to cold
Pulsatilla 12X: night time calmative
Sulphur 12X: itchiness, sensitivity to water
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Helps temporarily relieve the sensation of fullness of the ear, sensitivity to water and drafts, and the annoyance of water-clogged ears by helping clear water trapped in the ear.
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- ear drainage or discharge
- pain, irritation, or rash in the ear
- had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs
- symptoms persist for more than 48 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
For children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt child's head sideways.
- Squeeze plastic applicator to apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear (applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.