Ear Wax Relief ™
Homeopathic Ear Drops
Find a Healthy, Balanced Level of Ear Wax
Your body should maintain a balanced level of ear wax production, but when that balance is disturbed, discomfort can result.
Similasans Ear Wax Relief can help temporarily relieve your discomfort by removing excessive ear wax while cleaning the ear. Ear Wax Relief ear drops stimulate the body’s natural ability to reduce ear wax congestion, relieving the clogged sensation, ringing and itching of the ear canal; all without drying your ear.
• Alcohol Free
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
• Cleans Ear
• Removes Ear Wax
Active ingredients: Purpose
Causticum 12X: itching, wax build-up
Graphites 15X: dryness, wax build-up
Lachesis 12X: dryness, wax build-up
Lycopodium 12X: wax build-up
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:
- clogged sensation when caused by ear wax
- ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
- dry skin and itching of the ear canal
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant or brest feeding: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get madical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor
- if you have an injury to or perforation (hole) of the ear drum, or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 4 days; if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor
- with ear tubes
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
For adults and children over 12 years of age:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- tilt head sideways, squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear. (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.)
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or by placing cotton in ear
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft, rubber bulb ear syringe
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor