Dry Eye Relief ™
Homeopathic sterile eye drops
Relieves Symptoms of Dry, Red Eyes
Smog, stress, age and contact lens wear can dry out the eyes but you can have soothing relief from the discomfort of dry eyes with Similasan’s Dry Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Dry Eye Reliefstimulates the body’s natural ability to relieve symptoms of dry eyes such as redness of eyes and lids, sensitivity to light and the sensation of grittiness.
Gluten & Dairy Free.
|Similasan Dry Eye Relief is also available in preservative-free single-use droppers online, or at your local health food store.|
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Belladonna* 6X: dryness, redness
Euphrasia 6X: redness
Mercurius sublimatus 6X: dryness
*containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this homeopathic medicine temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- dry eye
- redness of eyes and lids
- reflex watering secondary to dry eye
- sensation of grittiness
- sensitivity to light
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use