Computer Eye Relief ™
Homeopathic sterile eye drops
Revitalize Tired, Strained Eyes
You spend such a big part of your day working hard that you should be rewarded for it. If your eyes are tired and aching from intense computer work, TV, reading, writing or driving at night, try Similasan’s Computer Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Computer Eye Relief helps your eyes feel refreshed by stimulating the body’s natural ability to relieve the symptoms of eye fatigue that may include blurred vision, hypersensitivity to light, and strained eyes.
Gluten & Dairy Free.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Conium maculatum 6X: light sensitivity, aching
Natrium muriaticum 6X: blurred vision
Ruta graveolens 6X: eyelid spasms, eyestrain, pressure
Senega officinalis 6X: aching, dryness, eyestrain, light sensitivity
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of eye fatigue such as:
- tired, aching eyes
- strained eyes (PC, TV, reading, driving)
- blurred vision
- eyelid spasms
- hypersensitivity to light
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use