Allergy Eye Relief ™
Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops
Temporarily Relieves Itching, Burning and Watering Associated with Allergies
Give your eyes soothing relief from irritating allergens such as pet dander, mold spores and more with Similasans Allergy Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Allergy Eye Relief stimulates the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve the symptoms of allergies such as burning, itching, redness and excessive watering of your eyes.
• No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
Similasans Allergy Eye Relief is also available in preservative-free single-use droppers online, or at your local health food store.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Apis 6X: burning, itching, stinging
Euphrasia 6X: redness, swelling, watering
Sabadilla 6X: watering, redness of lids
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor allergy symptoms such as:
- excessive watering
- redness of eyes and lids
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use